Welcome to Jefferson Elementary School, home of the Jefferson Jaguars!
Jefferson is a small neighborhood school on Green Bay’s west side. We serve students and families from kindergarten through grade 5. Jefferson has a long, proud history of preparing students to be college, career and community ready! We offer several programs and partnerships that promote a college-going culture.
- School Hours: 7:57 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
- Grades: K-5
- Student Enrollment: 154 students
- School Location: Google Map
Why Choose Jefferson?
- We offer the Phuture Phoenix program in collaboration with the University of Wisconsin - Green Bay to give students the knowledge to go to college
- AVID Elementary college readiness program prepares students to attend post-secondary education
- The "Jefferson Adopters" is a partnership with local businesses who provide scholarships and enrichment opportunities for Jefferson students. The Adopters have provided more than $30,000 in college scholarships over 25 years to our students.
- Boys & Girls Club after-school program is on-site
- Jefferson is a PBIS school, which means students are taught to be respectful, responsible and safe at all times
- Running Club
- Garden Club
- Jefferson was named a Wisconsin Title I School of Recognition for the 2015-16 school year for "Beating-the-Odds." This means students at Jefferson demonstrated above-average student achievement in reading and mathematics when compared to schools from similarly-sized districts, schools, grade configurations, and poverty levels.